This blog is going to be the record of at least one character levelling through the World of Warcraft.
Now, that has been done many times before, so how is this going to be different?
I am going to attempt to follow the guidelines listed below.
- All zones will be explored.
- All levelling quests will be completed.
- All text quest (and other books and quest items etc) will be read.
- Experience will be stopped so as to complete quests at approriate level. (This will start with a halt at level 20 and continue every 5 levels after this).
- All Dungeons will be completed when quests are available.
- No heirlooms permitted
- Only buying enhancements, not items from the Auction House.
I would imagine that I will try and post on a weekly basis, although there may be more than that early on.
This is a learning experience for me, and I hope you enjoy it as it progresses.
The next post will be discussing Character, Faction, Gender, Server and Name choices (maybe more).
See You Next Time